1. How to install the plugin on the WordPress platform?
We have created this manual for our current and future customers who are just starting their adventure with the WordPress platform. This instruction is intended to help you install a specific plugin on your WordPress platform. We will easily explain how you can install the plugin that was purchased in our store using the admin panel or via FTP. You will find that it is not so difficult!
Installing the WordPress plugin using the admin panel:
- Go to the tab with the list of plugins (plugins)
- Click “Add New”, which will open the window to the page with the installation of plugins
- Then click the “Upload Plugin” button, which will open the window view for downloading documents from your disk
- Select the plugin document from your disk. The file must be zip-packed and should not be unpacked
- After selecting the appropriate document, click “Install Now”
- After completing all activities, the plugin is installed on your platform and ready for action. It remains only to activate it. To do this, just click the “Activate Plugin” button and the plugin will start working
2. How to use crontab?
Crontab is a program for editing and scheduling various tasks and commands in the operating system. You can use it to run various programs, commands or scripts at a fixed time. To determine when the given command should run.
Settings from crontab on DirectAdmin
Settings from crontab on cPanel